By joining Timetimes as a user,you have entrusted us with an important responsibility and we are committed toupholding a high standard when it comes to our privacy practices and how wedeal with your personal information.
- The privacy practices of this statement apply to our Services (as defined under our Terms and Conditions) available under the domain and subdomains of https://www.timetimes.com.tw/ (“Website”) and such other websites and mobile device applications operated by us through which we render Services to you from time to time (collectively or individually, “Timetimes”).
INFORMATIONCOLLECTED OR RECEIVED
- As a Timetimes user you need to provide a valid email address at registration and choose a username or alias that may represent your identity on Timetimes.
- Depending on which of the Services you choose to use, we may require additional information, such as business address, business type, business identification number, bank account information, billing address, telephone number, and/or a physical mailing address.
- We may contact users to request more information about their identities, businesses or items listed on Timetimes on a confidential basis, to ensure compliance with our rules and policies.
- You may optionally choose to provide your full name and other personal information (such as birthday, gender, location) to other users on Timetimes in connection to your account and activity.
- Your username or alias is publicly displayed and connected to your Timetimes activity. Other people may see your date joined, feedback, ratings, profile information, listed items, liked items, followers and comments on Timetimes
- You use Timetimes, such as your IP address, cookies and data about which pages you visit on Timetimes through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners.
- This information helps us analyze and understand how Timetimes works for users and visitors, and provide a more personalized experience for users and visitors.
- Some users or visitors may connect to or register a Timetimes account using an external third-party application, such as Facebook.
- We may receive or collect information (e.g. email address) about a person who is not yet a registered Timetimes user (“non-user”) in connection with certain Timetimes features, including but not limited to: a non-user subscribing to a Timetimes newsletter, a user inviting a non-user to visit the Website or to download the App onto their mobile device, or a non-user engaging in a transaction.
- If you are collecting any personal information from your customers, such as their name, ID number and address, it is your sole responsibility to get the affirmative express consent from your customers for you to use this information.
- Timetimes’s Terms and Conditions require all account owners to be at least 18 years of age (or have the permission and supervision of a responsible parent or legal guardian), therefore, this policy does not discuss use of Timetimes or the Services by minors.
SPECIALNOTE TO CHILDREN
Children (persons under the ageof 18) are not eligible to use Timetimes unsupervised and we ask thatchildren do not submit any personal information to us. It is our policy not toknowingly solicit or permit children under the age of 18 to provide theirpersonal information for any purpose. If you are under the age of 18, you mayonly use Timetimes in conjunction with and under the supervision of yourparents or legal guardian.
YOUR RIGHTSIN RELATION TO THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We give you the choice of accessing, providing, editing or deleting certain information, as well as choice over how we contact you. You may change or correct your Timetimes account information and Timetimes profile information (except your username).
- You may remove certain optional information you no longer wish to be publicly visible, such as your full name.
- For various reasons, Timetimes may contact you about our services or your activity. Some of these messages are required, service-related messages for members.
- Other messages are not required, and you can control which optional messages you choose to receive by contacting Timetimes Support via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have optionally connected your account to an external, third-party application, such as Facebook, you can remove permission for such external third-party application by changing your account settings.
- If you no longer wish to use the services available on Timetimes or receive service-related messages, you may close your account by notifying Timetimes Support via email at email@example.com.
HOW YOURINFORMATION IS USED BY Timetimes
- We use your personal information to facilitate the services you request. We use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on Timetimes to:
(i) verify your identity (e.g., to protect you against theft or fraud);
(ii) resolve disputes;
(iii) troubleshoot problems;
(iv) help promote safe trading;
(v) collect fees owed;
(vi) measure consumer interest in our products and services;
(vii) inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
(viii) customize your experience;
(ix) assist with direct marketing, advertising, or other communications;
(x) detect and protect you and us against error, fraud and other criminal activity and monitor regulatory risk;
(xi) investigate potential illegal activities and threats to personal safety and property and breaches of contracts (such as the Terms);
(xii) enforce the Terms and Conditions;
(xiii) comply with legal requirements; and
(xiv) as otherwise described to you at the time of collection or in other cases where we have obtained express consent.
- At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular, we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple user IDs or aliases.
- We may compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy, and follow up with you for further documentation or clarifications.
- You agree that we may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze usage of Timetimes, improve our content and product offerings, and customize the Timetimes’s content, layout, and services.
- These uses improve Timetimes and better tailor it to meet your needs, in order to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using Timetimes.
- Certain services made available via Timetimes may be delivered by third parties. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the Website, the App, the Linked Websites or Timetimes, you acknowledge and consent that we may share such information and data with any third party with whom we have a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality for Timetimes’s users and customers.
- The security of your personal information is important to us.
- Timetimes has implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to most areas on our Services, and the transmission of sensitive payment information (such as a credit card number) through our designated purchase forms is protected by an industry standard SSL/TLS encrypted connection. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and third party services for further enhancing the security of our Services and protection of our visitors’ and users’ privacy.
- However - while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information, your customers’ information or any other content you upload, publish or otherwise share with Timetimes or anyone else. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
- We therefore encourage you to set strong passwords for your user account and user website. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
- If you have any questions regarding the security of our Services, you are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATARETENTION, ERASURE AND DE-IDENTIFICATION
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or suspended, or there is a legal complaint or audit relating to your Timetimes activity.
- If you no longer want us to use your information to provide you services, you may close your Timetimes account.
- We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our agreements and/or protect our legitimate interests.
- As always, you can contact us to request for correction to your personal data in our system, and we will make necessary correction to the data if we are satisfied that the personal data to which your correction request relates is inaccurate. Before we can process a request, we have to make sure it is you making the request and thus we may ask for your identity or authorization documentation.
- We will take all practical steps to erase your personal data held when the data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was used by us, unless any such erasure is prohibited under any law or regulation or it is in the public interest not to have the data erased. If permitted by the applicable laws and regulations, alternatively, we may, in our sole discretion, opt to anonymize your personal data such that the anonymized data will no longer enable us or anyone else to directly or indirectly identify you.
- Timetimes together with our marketing, analytics and technology partners, uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies (such as cookies, beacons, pixels, tags and scripts). These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our Services on an ongoing basis, and in order to provide our visitors, our merchants, and their customers with a better experience. The four main functions of these tools are as below:
(i) Site functionality cookies - these cookies allow you to navigate the Website and use our features, such as “Add to Cart”.
(ii) Site analytics cookies - these cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the Website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(iii) Customer preference cookies - when you are browsing or shopping on Timetimes, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(iv) Targeting or advertising cookies - these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- By using the Website, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the Website in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies. Please note that be deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete Timetimes user experience.